Well first I have to tell you, I’ve finally got Miriams neckband fully cast on!
I’m doing it with a circular needle because my longest needles are made of metal and the work keeps sliding off. I really do hate metal needles.
This is my only 4mm circular otherwise I’d be using a bamboo one.
Once the neckband is done I only need to attach the sleeves and sew up all the seams. Gosh I hope its wearable.
I managed to repair some jeans today , thanks to an idea that struck me in the middle of the night. I dug out my iron on hem tape and patched up a big hole in the thigh like so…
I used more of the hemming tape to attach a piece of white cotton on the inside to strengthen it. I think they look pretty good!
I also popped a cute little heart on the back pocket but that’s just for decoration.
I don’t know how this repair will fare after washing but there’s only one way to find out!